Friends of Meath
Friends of Meath is our parent-teacher association (PTA) which supports the school’s mission through fundraising and social events. All parents and carers of pupils are welcome and encouraged to get involved in the group.
We aim to:
- Raise funds to create the best possible learning environment for pupils. This goes towards equipment, building work and provide opportunities for the children beyond what our funding enables. (include examples of past fundraising)
- Connect families and create friendships by arranging social events.
- Create and maintain links between the school and the local community
How to get involved
- To get involved and make a difference to your child’s education, please contact us.
- If you are interested in fundraising for I CAN and preventing children nationwide being left behind due to a difficulty speaking or understanding please see the information below.
Fundraise for us
Want to transform a child’s future? Fundraising for Meath School helps to ensure that no child is left behind due to a difficulty in speaking or understanding.
Meath School is part of I CAN, the children’s communication charity. Your donations enable us to provide incredible education and support for children with speech, language and communication needs.
If you are a parent/carer of a pupil, you can help to fundraise for us by joining Friends of Meath.
Alternatively, anyone can get involved and make an impact on children’s lives by fundraising for I CAN.