Meath School

Meath School

Talk, Learn, Grow

Interactive Bar


What to do if you are worried about a child?

If you are concerned about any child or young person you should contact the local authority’s Children’s Services immediately. Phone numbers can be found on each Local Authority website.

If a child is in immediate danger you can ring the police on 999 or if you wish to take advice from the police you can phone 101.

If you would like further information about keeping children safe the NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children) has lots of advice and guidance at


If you are worried about a child in school, please speak to a member of the Safeguarding Team:


By phone:      01932 872 302

By email